Sell Your E-Business
Do you have an E-Commerce Business that you want to sell?
Does your business have:
- At least 2 years of verifiable financial performance.
- Real cash-flow and profitability.
- Operational systems.
If so we may be able to help you!
Unlike a traditional “bricks and mortar” businesses, selling a web-based business can create a different set of transactional risks that threaten a successful sale. Most business brokers have little if any experience in virtual companies and there are few resources available for web business owners other than selling the business yourself.
We are a real firm with experienced brokers and a 30 year track record of selling businesses. Over the last 15 years we have handled the sale of many very successful E-commerce sites and have developed unique systems to sell web-based businesses. We have combined our brokerage experience with a professional IT consulting firm to create a multi-disciplinary approach to selling your internet business. Our systems address:
- Confidentiality. Interested buyers may want your proprietary information to analyze and value your business opportunity. We can manage the disclosure to protect your business but allow buyers the information needed to proceed with the acquisition.
- Marketing. We use the internet to reach national and international buyers, but we also have the systems and experience to properly screen interested buyers.
- Financing. Many web businesses’ value is “intangible”: they lack real assets that most lenders need for financing approval. We can structure the terms of the sale to help buyers acquire financing.
- Negotiations. We’ve closed hundreds of deals and know how to negotiate sales. Internet companies can have many components of the terms of sale: cash, earn-outs, seller financing, royalty payments, commissions and consulting agreements.
- Transferring ownership. Without “real property” protected by established law, transferring intellectual property, software and ongoing operations can be difficult. We have developed “Technology Escrow Systems” to protect the buyer and seller during the closing handover process. This is even more critical with international buyers.
Selling a business is more than just pricing and marketing. The sale can be a lengthy complicated process that requires real experience from a broker who understands your business. Give us a call or email us to schedule a consultation. We can provide you with an assessment of value and salability and discuss our services in more detail.
Request E-Commerce Seller Packet
Virtual business that provides consulting, training and professional development through organized education. Highly respected brand.
Reliable cash flow, substantial bookings for 2017 in place, a beautiful facility and still plenty of opportunity for growth.