We offer Business Evaluation Services to buyers: if you've found an opportunity that you want to pursue, let us put our expertise and experience to work for you. No matter the type of business or it's location we can help you analyze the business opportunity. Avoid many of the missteps common to buying a business by utilizing our services.
What the Evaluation Includes
- Analysis of Materials provided by Seller
- Business Valuation Range based on Market Comparables
- Analysis of Intangible Factors of the Business
- Analysis of Historical Performance
- Analysis of Expenses
- Follow up Questions for Seller
- Due Diligence Strategy
- Negotiation Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
Buying a Business Can Be a Life-Changing Decision
Manage your risks and costs with our Evaluation Services. Our analysis can help:
- Determine if this is an opportunity worth pursuing
- Identify issues before acquisition
- Save acquisition costs through effective and fair offers.
- Identify the right questions to ask the seller
Contact us for an evaluation!
Well-established dealership is a leader in sales and service of commercial / residential standby generator systems.
Virtual business that provides training and professional development through organized education. Highly respected brand.
Despite the challenges incumbent with any small business, owning a hospitality business in Maine or New Hampshire can be rewarding both financially and personally. But the truth is, selling a “going concern” hospitality business can be difficult.